Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ice 07






















Here are a few pictures of the "Ice Crisis of '07" as the news is calling it. Guess it is true. I should have taken video of the first day so everyone could hear the erie creaking and snapping of the trees and the zapping of the powerlines.




As the wind pics up, the next few days might be worse. We just got power back last night, some are still without. They have said to plan ahead as it may go off again.




The trees truly upset me. I have always had a love for them. I need to get more pictures of my mom's yard, as she has lost quite a few after I took pictures on the 11th.




As the day went on, and we still didn't have power, we decided to drive around and look at all the sites. Some of God's creatures were still acting normal,chasing tail and what not!

It is day three and branches and trees are still falling.We were woke up at 4 A.M. with a branch falling onto our deck. My hubby worked is butt off yesterday trying to get most of the stuff picked up.I am keeping my fingers crossed that the wind dies down quickly!

1 comment:

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

For the record, I took the picture posted of the buck,not Travis. I didn't use the one he took as this is my FREAKIN blog. Thank you.