Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Brian William's business!



I cannot beleive how crafty Brian and his wife Angela are!
Their oldest daughter invited Kendall out to play on Sunday(They are both in the Leon Youth Rodeo),anyway,Angela invited me in.Well,I got to look through all sorts of leather goods that Brian and she had made.
I was in awe,and they are priced TOO CHEAP.I was wanting to buy a new belt right then,but didn't have my check book!
They have all sorts of leather tools,stams and all.Pretty cool stuff!
Anyway,I have faith in their products,and will proably get Kendall's chaps from Brian because he can make them adjustable and personalize them just for my big BULL rider!God bless Kendall...I say that after I say my son is a BULL RIDER...every time,I just said it again,I just didn't type it!LOL The LORD knows he needs it.
Later...

2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Good deal with the belts and chaps. I have to ask... where did your family picture go?

Jamie(I wanna be Paula Deen) Miller said...

I am hoping for a new family picture,the kids have changed so much,I thought I would have another to post..no go.