Monday, April 9, 2007

No more Tilley

My weekend was full of joy and heartache.I sold Tilley to a girl out of Iowa City.I had to do it because I couldn't get her to STOP having accidents in my kitchen.I have never scrubbed my floor as much in my entire life as I did with Tilley around.Every half hour wasn't enough for her I guess.I didn't have the patience and I am ashamed about that.The girl who has her now seems very optimistic...GOOD LUCK.Tilley is an adorable animal and very loving,just leaks allot!I was honest about the reason for the sale.So they knew she would be a tough one to break.
So,I have been sad since Saturday,and I even shed a tear,or two,last night before I went to sleep.I know that Tilley is in a good home,I just wish I didn't get attached to her.Guess it is my fault for not doing more research on the breed.I'll know better if I ever attempt a inside pet again.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Awww.... its probably for the best. She was so cute but I wouldn't want to scrub floors that much either!