Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Eagle south of my house

Well,as Gat and I were going to Lamoni for some groceries,something to my right caught my eye.
"What the?Look Gat a Bald Eagle" He was so close I could see his eyes were yellow.I sat a looked at him for about 5 mins,no joke and decided to chance the 2 mile drive home for the camera.All the way I prayed, " Dear Lord,let the Eagle stay just long enough for me to get one picture" Well,that prayer was answered so well.I took several pictures and a short video of him.
He decided to leave when I stuck my head out the sun roof to get a better shot..I guess my red cap and the fact I was only about a spit away from him, made him fly away.He circled and landed south of where he was before.What an awesome bird.I am sure I will never be that close to a Bald Eagle again.My father would have been so excited for me.He loved nature.Maybe he told the Eagle to sit just for me!!! Ya never know!

No comments: