Sunday, February 25, 2007

Trip to St Louis
















It was just Travis and I.Well,and the new pup.But I loved it.Travis said we could do what ever I wanted to do so I chose eating,sleeping,and sightseeing!( I think Travis expected a bit more outta me)





For the most part,St Louis is OK,I have to admit I really felt out of place. I fear I will always be a hick..oh well,stay true to your roots I always say!But,yeah,we got stared at.It might have been the 2 lb dog I was toting in my pocket tho!





The Arch was truly an awesome sight.I never knew how big the sucker was.The ride up and down is what got me.The capsule sucked and Travis didn't help the matter with his snide comment about a coffin...





The park surrounding was nice,I would love to see it in Spring.We plan on taking the kids soon,don't know if Gat will remember much if we go too soon tho.





The main place we ate was Red Lobster.Of course I over ate and that is why I slept so well.I only had one drink though ,I wanted to save room for the coconut shrimp..mmm mmm mmm.





Here is a few pics,Travis took some pretty neat ones.





1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Looks like a fun time. There is a cool 4th of July celebration at the arch every year. Jason and I and another friend of ours from Columbia went and saw Jo Dee Messina (for free).
By the way, good job on uploading the pics!