Saturday, February 3, 2007

My green eyed monster

I can't believe I am so jealous of my father in law.Let me tell you ,he came to my house today with his new truck.I wouldn't mind but I have just recently traded off my beautiful Expedition that was so loaded I couldn't even believe it.We traded "down" for a new Taurus ,better gas Blah BLAH BLAH...my hubby thought we needed a smaller payment.I say,"can't take the $ with you" he is thinking retirement...I say "Dream on!"
Back to my Father in law...his truck is so nice that I want to smash the drivers side door in with my economical family car!BUT MY CAR ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH...So I'd drive right underneath it.
I've decided to drive the pick up around so I am just as tall as Joe.Travis can take the car.Travis has spoiled me, I need to give the car some credit.It is very nice,and loaded as well.Not with a navigation system,or DVD.but nice for what it is.And the fact that I can go to work all week on the same tank of gas from the week before,I guess I shouldn't complain...
But I'm still jealous

No comments: