Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good read, I promise! WWdN:In Exile












Ok,





So , two or so weeks ago, I happened to watch "Toy Soldiers" starring Wil Wheaton and a few other guys...
Any who, I have always teased my hubby that he looked allot like Mr. Wheaton, and after an afternoon of watching "Toy Soldiers", I was sure of it.
So I started in teasing him again, and even though I could tell he was getting sick of it, I kept on. I started looking up pictures of Wil and putting them side by side with ones of Travis, from like 10 years old til now. Except for the fact, my hubby keeps facial hair (only to hide his baby face) he and Wil are quite similar, I am happy to say. ;-) I must explain that ever since "Stand by Me" I have loved that brown eyed boy. I was like 9 or so when I first saw it. Thank you to my big sister Patty for letting me watch it so many years ago. Blah Blah Blah... Note I posted him with a gun...Oh so tough


About three days later, while I was taking a shower,I started to feel bad as I yelled for... "Wil, come and wash my back" , Hubby came and washed my back as I requested, but took every layer of skin off,so I have not a freckle left. Guess that's not so bad.
Now, to the point, while obsessing on trying to find comparison pictures of Wil and Travis, I found a blog!!! I hope I'm not the last to know about it. Turns out Wil Wheaton has all sorts of stuff to write about and I've been missing out. http://www.wilwheaton.typepad.com/ NO more, crush is back on full time! I don't think I should feel guilty about crushing on Wil Wheaton, after all, my Hubby resembles him!





No comments: