Monday, November 26, 2007

Where does she get this stuff?

This evening while I was sitting at the computer(go figgy) , my hubby came sneaking in the room obviously trying not to laugh...
I say "What's up?"
Hubby says " Gatlynn and Kendall are playing Guess which hand! Hee hee hee hee hee"
I'm like " Yeah, I can hear that,why's that so funny?"
Hubby goes " Cuz Gat's facing Kendall, not thinking I can see her hands, so as Kendall guesses which hand the toy is in, Gatlynn moves it to the other!"
Hmm, I start to worry a bit because she is only THREE. I go in and ask to play.
Gatlynn says "Sure,guess what hand it's in!" So sweet and cute with those twelve inch eye lashes.
She suddenly looks up and around me because Daddy has walked in. I have never seen her face look like this...the look of.."Oh crap,I think Daddy might know that I'm up to something, and , I really don't want to play this game anymore."
But she lets me guess and I ask her why she was looking at her Daddy like that...
She hands me the toy and says, "Your turn Mama,but keep it in one hand at a time."
Uh huh, she doesn't get that crap from me, so WHERE does she get it?
I'll be nice and keep my opinions to myslef,for now!

No comments: