Friday, November 23, 2007

Just thinking

Driving down the interstate yesterday and the subject of smoking and cooking Thanksgiving dinner at the same time came up. How the subject came up doesn't matter, what matters was the first picture that came into my head and my hubby's at the same time; Peg Bundy mixing a salad and loosing her ashes in it. NASTY. We laughed about it at first,then, I then started wondering about the people I know who smoke and cook at the same time. Have they ever lost ashes in the food? If they had, did they throw the batch of whatever it was they were making away and start fresh? Or instead just keep right on mixing like Peg Bundy?

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Gross! I have often wondered the same thing myself.
You know it happens!
hope you had a great Thanksgiving!